“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” – Maya Angelou
With technology expanding its reach like never before, every country craves for a technologically advanced living. UAE is no further behind, with huge investments being made towards modernization. King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) is one such achievement in this direction that independently conducts scientific research and works for the betterment of science and technology in the country.
Our company Vacker UAE presents a humble initiative to further alleviate UAE’s technological aspirations, by providing products and services such as automation systems and system integrator products. Vacker UAE, our automation company UAE, provides automation systems and system integrator products offering custom solutions and services catering to residential and commercial applications in UAE areas like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al Khaimah, Umm al Quwain, Sharjah and Fujairah.
What is an Automation Company UAE?
Automation is the controlling and operating of a process automatically or with little or no human intervention. With technology reaching its peak, there are many processes in our day to day lives as well as commercial ones, which can be automated thereby saving time and effort.
System integration, a term used in Automation Company UAE, describes the phases of design, installation and commissioning of automated projects. This requires an expertise to integrate the most optimum and economic design by using the technically right components.
Our automation company UAE has system integrators which have the following features:
- The system integrator components are supplied by reputed manufacturers such as Allen Bradley, Beckhoff, Emerson, Rockwell, SIEMENS, ABB, GFR, etc.
- Our trained personnel from these manufacturers, excel in the design and execution of automation projects.
- Our scope covers complete design, wiring, panel building, installation, commissioning and testing, with each manufacturer having its own programming software and communication protocol.
- Vacker UAE also undertakes development or amendments to the manufacturer’s software using their development platform.
Types of automation provided:
Internet of things (IoT):
Internet of Things is a set of uniquely identified interlinked machines that enables automatic high-speed collection or transfer of information, without needing human interaction. This enables tracking and modifying crucial data for an improved efficacy in various settings.
- Smart homes: Using just a simple smartphone, one can control the temperature, lights system, security system(locks) of the home. Smart toothbrushes record the duration for which a person brushes his or her teeth.
- Industries: IoT caters to sectors such as automotive fields, retail settings, healthcare and manufacturing facilities. Technological advancements such as remote patient monitoring, connected cars, prevention of inventory shortage by staying connected to supply chains, etc.
Data Acquisition System (DAQs or DASs):
Data Acquisition System is the gathering of critical information such as temperature, pressure, speed, humidity, etc. This is done using three components; sensors which record the data, the DAQ system itself that converts data into digital signals, and thirdly a computer machine for storage of this data, to be used for analysis.
DAQs are widely used by scientists to analyse natural phenomena, meteorologists for weather tracking, engineers to control humidity levels, etc.
Building Information Modelling (BIM):
BIM is a process used by architects, government and business agencies to plan, design, construct and manage a digital or virtual model that facilities the development process and enables the design, construction and maintenance teams to be on the same page.
BIM is applicable to commercial and industrial projects such as gas, wastewater facilities and electrical plants, and apartments, houses, warehouses and various other structures.
Vacker UAE provides Industrial Automation Solutions, products and services for industries like glass factories, cement plants and packaging solutions which include a series of connected processes that have to be strictly controlled. These solutions belong to two categories, Industrial automation and Process automation. Ours being an industrial automation company in UAE, we perform various process automations, PLC programming solutions and PLC automation.
Commercial, industrial and residential buildings have various critical parameters that need to be monitored and regulated. A Building Automation System or a Building Management System enables one to monitor and control such vital parameters remotely.
Most common parameters are listed below:
- Fire and smoke alarm
- Surveillance system
- Gas leakage
- Temperature of critical rooms
- Humidity of critical rooms
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning system
- Access control system
- Water level in tanks
- Motion and presence of people (using motion and presence sensors)
- Light levels (external and internal)
Also known as chemical sensors or gas detectors, Gas Sensors are used to detect toxic and non-toxic gases in the atmosphere. It makes use of advanced technologies to analyse the chemical content in the air. Portable gas sensors known as “gas detection meters” as well as fixed types are available to check gas levels before entering hazardous or confined areas.
We offer the following types of gas sensors, with names derived from the names of gases they detect:
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) sensor
- Carbon monoxide (CO) sensor
- Oxygen (O2) sensor
- Hydrogen sensor
- Methane (CH4) sensor
- LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) sensor
- Gas leakage sensor
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) sensor
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) sensor
- Ammonia, Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) sensor
- Ozone (O3) sensor
- Natural Gas (CNG) sensor
- Argon detector
As the name suggests, Presence Sensors are devices that detect the presence of an individual in the targeted area. They are different from motion sensors in that, they do not detect movement, which means an idle person making no movement whatsoever will be detected. It does this by detecting the body heat or temperature of the individual present in the vicinity.
These are used for commercial and residential applications to conserve energy. Different types of models such as wall mounted, ceiling mounted, etc. are available following dedicated protocols such as KNX, Modbus, Lonworks, etc.
Passive Infrared or PIR sensors are the most commonly used presence sensors.
As the name suggests, Motion Sensors are devices used to detect motion of humans or machine parts. It does this by monitoring a linear path or area, with any detection of movement causing it to signal connected circuitries to perform related functions.
Motion sensors form an integral part of energy conservation. They are available in various types and shapes, implementing the latest automation protocols such as KNX and Bacnet. They are used mainly for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Two common types are:
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Infrared sensors
Vacker UAE being an automation company UAE, offers products and services in UAE areas such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al Khaimah, Umm al Quwain, Sharjah and Fujairah., in the following sectors:
- Automating building solutions
- Machinery industrial automation
- Industrial process automation
- PLC Automation using Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Hospital Automation Company UAE
- BACNet Automation using BACNet protocol for communication
- KNX Automation for KNX protocols
- Modbus Automation for Modbus protocols
- Marine Automation