A dry spell perennially enchants UAE with temperatures ranging from moderate to very high in summers and to freezing lows during night time in winters. Considering this variation in humidity levels, measuring the moisture content in the air becomes a necessity and that is when our company Vacker Global’s Dehumidifier and Humidifier products come to rescue. Dehumidifier-Humidifier applicable sectors UAE are explained in detail below.
What is a Dehumidifier or Humidifier?
A Dehumidifier is an electronic device that is reduces the moisture content in the air. It does this by using the principle of condensation of moisture from the air.
- It takes in the air using an inlet.
- An inbuilt compressor then compresses this air.
- On compression, moisture converts into water, which can be used for any other purpose like gardening etc.
- It then eventually pumps out the dry air.
A Humidifier, on the other hand, is an electronic device that generates moisture in dry atmospheric conditions.
- It consists of a water tank that requires filling manually or by connecting to a water supply.
- It also consists of a fan or a rotating disc that converts water droplets into moisture.
- The surrounding air is then sucked in and mixed with this generated moisture.
- The device outlet then releases the generated moisture.
Why use a Dehumidifier or Humidifier?
Too little (below 45%) or too much (above 65%) moisture content in the air can cause serious health issues and reduced lifespan of humidity-sensitive equipment.
UAE known to be a desert land has low humidity level due to high temperatures. A humidifier increases the humidity in the air to prevent issues such as:
- Throat infection due to cracked mucous membranes in the throat and the nose.
- Respiratory issues such as sinusitis and snoring
- Skin infections
- Damage to artefacts, musical instruments’ frames, and all such humidity-prone items.
- Low humidity causes static electricity to be generated which can in turn cause fire.
- Required for food items with a specific humidity level requirement
Dehumidifier removes excess moisture content from the air. Excessive moisture causes the following issues:
- Formation of mould on corners, walls etc.
- Respiratory illnesses such as asthma caused due to excessive moisture.
- Swimming pool walls and surroundings being damp all the time, tend to build up layers of mould or fungus.
- Growth of fungus on leather items such as shoes, jackets, etc.
- Glass windows and doors sweat due to condensed water formation on it.
- Formation of mould on musical instruments, artefacts, wooden furniture, etc.
Our company Vacker Global’s Dehumidifier-Humidifier Applicable Sectors UAE have the following features:
- It measures relative humidity as a percentage of the air volume.
- Capacity ranges from 8 liter per day to 2000 liter per day.
- For heavy duty applications, stainless steel casing and explosion proof models are used.
- Size varies from being small and portable for focused spaces to large industrial models for a broader scope.
Dehumidifier-Humidifier Applicable sectors UAE:
UAE has cold winters, during which the air outside is colder than the inside, as a result of which humidity is lower within. Using a heater in winters will also cause low humidity. On the other hand, due to high temperatures in the day, a lot of humidity is created. Our services and products can be used in the following areas and sectors:
- Medical ventilators
- Cold storage to store temperature-sensitive food items like fresh fruits, dry fruits, vegetables, fried chips, dates, etc.
- Tobacco storage since it requires high humidity levels.
- Health and Yoga centers.
- Explosive material storage.
Dehumidifier and humidifiers are either classified on the basis of “technology” or “usage”. Based on the application, the corresponding terminology is used; a dehumidifier used in cold room is called a cold room dehumidifier, the one used in a warehouse is called a warehouse dehumidifier.
Vacker group of companies supplies Dehumidifier-Humidifier Applicable Sectors UAE, manufactured by Trotec, Germany, to various UAE areas such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al Khaimah, Umm al Quwain, Sharjah and Fujairah.:
Types of Humidifiers:
- Portable Evaporative Air Humidifier: Components include wicks, a fan and a reservoir full of water.
- Vaporizers, Cool Mist Humidifier: It consists of a rotating disc that breaks water into fine droplets ultimately released in air.
- Ultrasonic humidifier: It’s a small model used in household applications.
- Steam Humidifier: Finds its usage in heavy duty industrial applications.
Types of Dehumidifiers:
- Basement Dehumidifier
- Swimming Pool Dehumidifier
- Portable Dehumidifier For Homes And Offices
- Commercial Dehumidifier
- Condensation Dehumidifier
- Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Humidity: Moisture or water vapor content in the air
- Ideal humidity level: 45% to 65% RH
- Humidifier: Device that increases moisture content or humidity in the air
- Dehumidifier: Device used to decrease moisture content or humidity in the air
- Desiccant: A hygroscopic substance that is a substance that attracts water molecules from its surroundings through either adsorption or absorption, thereby reducing moisture content.