Vacker Global is a multinational company working in different parts of the world supplying different Cold Chain Solutions to the customers. We supply thousands of types of products related to cold chain solutions to our customers. One of our key products are the different types of Data Loggers including Dry Ice Temperature Logger, Humidity Data Logger, Temperature Data Logger, Electric Data Logger, etc.
Dry Ice Temperature Logger
Dry ice is the solid for of carbon dioxide gas generally used as a cooling agent during the shipment of temperature-sensitive products. The dry ice is much cooler than the normal water ice and hence normal types of temperature data loggers are unable to monitor the temperature of the dry ice. It requires a very special type of Temperature Data Logger that can measure very low temperature. These types of temperature are termed as Dry Ice Temperature Data Logger.
Our iMini plus dry ice temperature data loggers are perfect for monitoring the temperature of dry ice during shipments or storage as they can effectively measure the temperature as low as -100 degree Celsius. Our dry ice temperature data loggers are generally applied during the shipment or storage of different types of items such as biological samples, serums, pharmaceuticals, enzymes, medicine, vaccines, different types of food and beverage items, medical samples, etc.
It consists of an outer Teflon sensor that is one meter long which should be inserted into the dry ice box which temperature is to be monitored. The data logger remains outside the box. The reason behind keeping the data logger outside is due to the fact that LCD display cannot operate below the temperature of -20 degree.
Features of our iMini plus Dry Ice Temperature Logger
- The LCD display of the data logger is capable of displaying the current reading as well as both highest and lowest readings recorded.
- The memory capacity of the temperature data logger is very high and it can store as many as 8000 readings. This means that even when the sampling interval is kept five minutes the temperature data logger can record the readings up to twenty seven days. The sampling interval can be changed according to the requirement of the user. The user can program the sampling interval from just 18 seconds to 18 hours.
- The dry ice temperature data logger is very easy to use and it contains both start button and stop buttons at the front fascia.
- The sensor of the device is made of stainless steel.
- Single-use disposable models and multi-use models are available in the market.
- The device is designed in such a way to protect it from dust and moisture.
- We provide you two years of warranty for the device.
- You can easily get free software for the dry ice data logger which is available for our customers.