The Humidity Data Loggers are mainly used in combination with a Temperature Data Logger. It measures the amount of water vapor in the air. It also maintains a record of the same for later analysis. As we know that temperature variations affect manufacturing quality and safety processes, uncontrolled humidity levels too can create numerous problems in the production. This is the reason most customers buying temperature data loggers prefer a device that can synchronously function as humidity data loggers as well.
Types of Humidity Data Loggers
Our company Vacker Global offers various services and products in areas or sectors of UAE such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al Khaimah, Umm al Quwain, Sharjah and Fujairah. There are different types of humidity data loggers available in the market of UAE. Some of them are:
Panel-Mounted Humidity Data Logger
Standalone Humidity Data Logger
Multi-Functional Humidity Data Logger
Panel-Mounted Humidity Data Logger UAE available in UAE is a product that can be used to configure an inclusive safety control unit. It specifies a wide range of internal data related to innumerable parameters like temperature and humidity at a single flip. These types of humidity data logger products come with incompatible types of sensors with varying reactivity parameters. You just need to select the device or product that best suits your requirements.
Our company Vacker Global’s data logger UAE device which is available in the market of UAE in areas or sectors such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al Khaimah, Umm al Quwain, Sharjah and Fujairah., is a mobile standalone device with its own inner power source. This humidity data logger UAE can be used to configure an automatic humidity control mechanism where data transmitted by multiple loggers can be examined and clarified for effective internal climate control.
Measuring multiple parameters like humidity, temperature, CO2 levels, particulate matter levels etc. can clarify the process of examining important data within a clean room environment. It also could examine within an assembling plant where production must be done under controlled conditions. The world is moving towards the Internet. It refers to automated transmission of data between machines. The humidity data logger UAE in a manufacturing plant or in a room may automatically transmit data to the internal climate control mechanism. This implies that the humidity data logger UAE in the room will automatically provide data for accommodation of temperature and humidity controls for a comfortable and functional internal environment at all times.
A rugged humidity data logger designed to operate in raspy and unforgiving conditions can help scientists to accumulate useful and reliable data about the climate of a country, city or region for more accurate calculations and conclusions.
Features of Humidity Data Loggers:
Humidity data loggers UAE in UAE have the following features:
- Advanced 4 alarm threshold
- Simple USB connection for downloading data
- Large LCD display with multi-functional viewing
- Free software
- Bookmarking feature with continuous logging
- Multiple memory options available (8K-128K)
- PDF & excel reports generated
Applications of Humidity Data Loggers:
Vacker Global group of companies offers products and services in UAE and its Data Logger products can be used for various applications few of which are listed below:
- Vaccine freezers
- Cold rooms, walk in freezers, cold storages
- Food refrigerators, medical freezers, medical refrigerators,
- Normal residence, offices
- Medical refrigerator temperature monitoring
- Fridge temperature monitor data logger
- Transportation, reefers, trucks
Where to place a Humidity Data Logger or Sensor in a Cold Room?
The article we are describing is particularly about cold rooms and freezers which is used for storage of medicines, vaccines etc. The operator or owner of the cold room has to repeatedly monitor and record the temperature and humidity. The major thing we have to care about is where to place the sensors in the cold room continuous monitoring system. These sensors are also used to generate alarms in the case if temperature or humidity goes above the authorized limits for the specified duration.
How to decide number of sensors and their locations?
First and foremost we have to carry out a temperature mapping study. It helps to decide the number and location of sensors. The sensor will be located at the most appropriate place including close to a door.
Certain facts that we need to know before placing the humidity logger are listed below:
- The humidity near the door increases as soon as the door is opened. So we must avoid placing the humidity sensor next to the door.
- The humidity sensor must be placed far from the front air flow of the chiller unit.
- If you have one of the temperature sensors inside the cold room, it is better to place the humidity sensor next to this sensor. You will be able to analyze humidity variation with respect to temperature disparity.
- For a medium sized room to small room, only one humidity sensor is sufficient. Many temperature sensors are not needed.
- You may have to consider more humidity sensors for the constant monitoring system if humidity is a critical parameter for your stored goods.
- The room with dehumidifier inside should not place the humidity sensor. It must be far away from the outlet of the dehumidifier.
- The humidity at the channel of the dehumidifier will be always high and at the exit will be very low.