Temperature Data Logger with Printer is a small printing thermometer for delivery vans which can be used during transportation or similar circumstances to take a print out of recorded data of temperature.
As an example for transportation of medicine in a van, the driver can keep our iLog series of data logger inside the van. Upon delivery of the items, the driver can issue a print out of the entire recorded data to the customer without need of any computer.
Applications of iLog Portable Temperature Data Logger with Printer
The iLog printer model EI-CR with associated data loggers can be used for the following applications:
- Record temperature of a van used for transportation of medicine, vaccine etc.
- Record temperature of reefer trucks used for transportation of fruits, vegetables etc.
- If medicine is transported in separate boxes for separate customers, record temperature of each box separately and issue a printout on delivery
- Customer can check the graph before accepting the goods
- The Temperature Data Logger with Printer can be kept inside the box until the goods reach the customer’s hands. At that point supplier can take a print out and show to the customer.
- There will not be any confusion of the temperature data during delivery from the van to customer’s door steps, refrigerator, cold room etc.
- This is not a thermal printer, hence the report will not be faded over period of time.
Features of iLog Printer for Data Loggers
- The printer is used a recorder and printer
- Operated with rechargeable battery
- Compatible with any of the iLog series of Temperature & Humidity data loggers
- Customer can use different data loggers with single printer
- Has an inbuilt memory capacity of 1 MB, so that this much of data can be downloaded from the data logger to the printer.
- Print outs can be taken during the journey as and when required
- Weight : 1.1 kilograms
- Dimension :225mm x 120mm x 100mm
- Dot matrix printer which will not fade over time
- Carbon copy can be printed in dual paper, so that one copy can be retained by the driver. Original can be handed over to the customer
- The report will include the following details:
- serial number of the Temperature Data Logger with Printer
- identification number of the data logger
- Number of readings
- Sampling interval
- Start and finish times
- Alerts generated if any (High and low alert temperature above programmed alert levels)
- Duration of alerts generated (total duration of the recording which has gone above or below programmed levels)
- Highest and lowest readings during the recording duration
Applications of Data Logger with Printer
The printer is totally separate from the data logger. You can have one printer and use any iLog data logger with this printer.
The typical applications are when you have to keep the data logger inside a box, vehicle etc. and you can issue a printed record at the time of delivery of goods. Few of such applications are:
- Delivery of medicines & vaccines in a thermal insulated box
- Delivery of medicines & vaccines in a van,reefer etc.
- Healthcare industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food and beverages industry
- Transportation of Fruits and vegetables
- Similar applications for delivery of food items
Any model of iLog series of data loggers can be used along with the printer. the iLog data loggers come with internal and external sensors for measuring temperature and humidity over a wide range of measurement.
Method of operating the Printer for Data Logger
The operation is extremely simple and can be operated without any training.
The data logger will be in recording mode inside a vehicle, box etc. When you desire to take a print out of the record carry out the following procedure:
- Switch on the printer by pressing the ON/OFF button
- Simply insert the data logger into the slot at the top of the printer
- Press the ‘Read’ button on the printer. The light will start blinking while downloading the data. Once the downloading is complete, the blinking will stop/ Now the data of the data logger is completely downloaded to the printer
- Press the ‘Graph’ button to generate a print out of the downloaded data.
- Press the ‘List’ button to generate summary report of the recorded data. The sample report can be seen above
- Press the ‘Rearm’ button to reprogram the data logger. Now the data logger is ready to start recording one again
- The data is now available in the printer. When a computer is available, the data can be downloaded to a computer
If you are looking for a printer which can be fixed in the van with sensors running into the van compartment, please see our temperature recorder with printer for vans. This device has two temperature sensor and multiple door sensors. The print out will show the recorded data, alerts and door openings.