Vacker UAE supplies a complete solution for temperature, humidity and pressure data logging. The product that we have on offer is a comprehensive indoor climate solution. These devices collect data values of room temperature, pressure, humidity and keep a complete data record of the same. The pressure data logger is a proper and complete indoor data logger. It works by the collecting air temperature, air pressure values and humidity. This pressure data logger helps in recording all the data. It is combined form of detection and logging off measured values for a long period of time. It keeps the record of real time data values. This tool is of a great help when it comes to accurate measurements like those tools that are used for operation theater, hospital room, calibrating tools and much more.
The pressure data logger that Vacker UAE supplies allows its customer to get and record each measured values. These data loggers are useful for both commercial and industrial applications. Vacker UAE supplies Pressure Data Loggers in Sharjah, Fujairah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Umm al Quwain and Ras al Khaimah.
Similar to the inclusion in analysis software, measurement channels are also used in the application of pressure data logger. This implies that you will have recording tracks that are individually selectable.
A channel group consists of every measured value and units. The channels of pressure data loggers are able to record and display minimum, maximum, current and average value. Single measurement channel consists of a single data value. There are four types of measured values which determine the number of channels that are contained in each logger.
Characteristics of Pressure Data Logger
The pressure data logger has the ability to measure the temperature and humidity as well. The data loggers are designed for a long-term basis. Some of its major characteristics are as under:
- It can measure and record pressure readings along with temperature and humidity.
- It has a very low maintenance cost as they use high standard quality parts.
- It is used for long term measurements with their great design.
- It can measure and store up to 3.2 million measured values.
- It has the capacity of recording 20 different channels.
- It has a provision of network connectivity so that you can connect your device with LAN.
- It consumes very low energy and because of which it can work for a longer duration even with an alternative source of power supply.
- It can operate on various power supplies like: batteries, USB etc.
- You can set timers and alarms for various measurement intervals for different channels.
- It has 3 different LCD screens so that different values are displayed simultaneously in a single screen.
- We supply analysis software that runs on the computer. This software is complimentary to the device.
Specifications of Pressure Data Logger
Apart from the characteristic mentioned above, there are various specifications of the pressure data logger which are listed as under:
- It uses the principle of NTC for measuring air temperature.
- It has a temperature measuring range from -20 °C to +50 °C.
- It can measure temperature with an accuracy of ±0.3 °C from the range of 0 °C to 40 °C and for the remaining range it has an accuracy of 0.5 °C.
- It has a temperature display resolution of 0.1 °C.
- The range and accuracy of humidity measurement is 10% RH to 95% RH and ±2% RH respectively.
- It has a humidity display resolution of 0.5% RH.
- The range and accuracy of measuring air pressure is 300 hPa to 1.300 hPa and ± 0.5 hPa respectively.
- It has an air pressure display resolution of 0.1hPa.
- It has internal battery as power supply (4 x LR6 AA mignon batteries) that has an operating hour of more than a year. Apart from that it can also use USB or LAN as power source.
- The programmable sensing intervals can be set at 10/30s, 1/10/12/15/30 min or 1/3/6/12/24h.
- The saving intervals can be programmed at 1/10/12/15/30, 1/3/6/12/24 h.
- It has 16 MB of memory that can record and store up to 3.2 million measured values.
- It has a parallel data logging capacity of up to 20 different measuring channels.
- Its net weight is 0.250 Kg (excluding packaging).
- Its dimensions are 166 mm (L) X 32 mm (W) X 78mm (H) (excluding packaging).